In the event of a school closure, the following actions will be undertaken:
Notification within 30 days
- all students, faculty, and staff
- the Idaho State Board of Education
- Notification to any licensing boards of all operating programs
- Local newspapers and any media where students have been recruited.
Assistance for Students
- the college will strive to only close if necessary at the end of a block.
- student grades and records will be updated to the end of the block
- student transcripts will be undated to the end of the last block
- all transcripts will be updated to indicate the level of completion toward any program.
- faculty and staff will be requested to continue offering any assistance possible to aid students in transitioning to new programs.
- Student refunds will be according to the existing refund policy. Students are always protected with the McCall College Surety Bond.
- For bioethics students, McCall College is currently in conversations with another institution who is interested in a certificate of bioethics. If that institution approves a bioethics certificate, students will be made aware of the status of transfer of hours.
- Transcripts and academic records will be available for 7 years following closure at an email that is to be monitored by an official of the college. Current assigned official email: registrar@McCallCollege.org